This site is brought to you by the federated learning team at Google AI.
Story by Lucy Bellwood and Scott McCloud. Art by Lucy Bellwood.
This comic is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-NoDerivative Works 3.0 license.
Translation is permitted.
Questions, feedback, ideas? We’d love to hear from you: firstname.lastname@example.org
Federated learning in Google products
- Federated Learning: Collaborative Machine Learning without Centralized Training Data
- Under the hood of the Pixel 2: How AI is supercharging hardware
- TensorFlow Federated site and GitHub
- Introducing TensorFlow Federated
- TensorFlow Federated Tutorials
Federated learning research in Gboard
- Federated Learning Of Out-Of-Vocabulary Words
- Applied Federated Learning: Improving Google Keyboard Query Suggestions
- Federated Learning for Mobile Keyboard Prediction
Federated learning theory
- Communication-Efficient Learning of Deep Networks from Decentralized Data
- Federated Learning: Strategies for Improving Communication Efficiency
Federated learning architecture